The MSUN-IDS envisions quality secondary education for the total development of the person.
1. To produce graduates who are equipped with the skills of scientific inquiries on issues and problems affecting the welfare of the community;
2. To instill the values of loyalty, commitment and dedication to efficient service, moral integrity and the love of country and God.
Through concerted efforts of disciplines, the IDS aims:
1. To produce graduates who are academically equipped with knowledge, habits and skills in preparation for higher education;
2. To develop students to conduct researches relative to the socio-economic development of the community;
3. To inculcate Filipino values and peace education to become self-reliant and spiritually-guided citizens.