The University acknowledges the academic achievements of students by way of scholarships and grants. This hopefully motivates the non-scholars to study harder and strive for academic excellence.
Scholarship shall be granted to students with SASE score of 100 and above regardless of campus preference.
- Full Scholarship (Free Tuition and miscellaneous fees and monthly stipend) for students with SASE score of 120 & above.
- Partial Scholarship (Free tuition and miscellaneous fees only) for students with SASE score of 100 & above.
- Monthly Stipend of Php 1,000.00 for the ff. courses: BS Fisheries; BS Marine Biology; BS Environmental Science; BS Agronomy; and BS Animal Science. Php 700.00 for the courses: BSEd; BEED; BSBA; BSIT; BSHRM; and BS Accountancy.
- Free Accomodation in the Dormitory.
- Book Allowance of Php 200.00 for First and Second Year and Php 500.00 for Third, Fourth and Fifth Year.
- Transportation Allowance from home to Naawan once a year not exceeding Php 1,000.00.
- Free tuition is awarded to high school valedictorians and salutatorians, as certified by their school principal, on condition that they passed SASE.
Dependents of MSU employees, members of cultural minority, barangay and SK Chairmen
- Given free tuition privilege upon presentation of certification.
Types of Scholarships
- Abante Mindanao (ABAMIN)
- ABCDE Foundation, Inc.
- Academic Scholarship
- Atty. Ariel Magno
- Atty. Arnold M. Caga & Mrs. Ma. Gregoria A. Caga
- Cantilan Bank Foundation, Inc. Scholarship
- CHED-SSGP (Congressional)
- CHED-One Town One Scholar (OTOS) Scholarship
- CHED-Study Now Pay Later (SNLP)
- CHED-Student Financial Assistance Program
- U.C.P.B-CIIF Foundation, Inc.
- Cong. Juan Ponce Enrile, Jr. Scholarship
- Filipino Global Charity Association (FGCA)
- Elmer Dadios and Friends
- HEED Foundation, Inc.
- DOST-PCAMRD (Philippine Council for Aquatic and Marine Research and Development)
- DA-BFAR (Department of Agriculture - Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources)
- HUTCHKISS Scholarship
- Hernando Bacosa Scholarship
- HOLCIM Scholarship
- General Juanito Gomez Scholarship
- James Mante Scholarship
- Loree Cruz Mante Scholarship
- Philip Ong Scholarship
- DILG Scholarship
- PGMA Accelerated Science and Technology Human Resources Development Program (ASTHRDP)
- Santeh Aquaculture S&T Foundation Scholarship
- MSUans of Metro Manila Incorporated (MMMI) Scholarship
- Lucia de C. Unsay Scholarship
- Mateo & Lilia Calingin Foundation Scholarships
- National Commission on Indigenous Peoples Scholarship Program
- Rojaida Sacmar Scholarship
- LGU Gingoog Scholarship Grant
- MSU eVillage International (MEVI)
- Economic Development Grant (EDG)
- Dependent Scholar
- Partial Scholarship
- Tuition Privilege
- Special Skills Scholarship:
- Performing Arts (Indak Kalaunan)
- Choral Group (Koro Kaayad Kaligaon)