- COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST (CET) for 1st Semester, AY 2022-2023
- Student Internships
- Hiring Internal Auditor II
- BFAR-X Scholar Alumni Tracer Link for MSU Naawan
- 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
Audio-Visual Room Rules And Conditions of Use
Posted on: April 12, 2018
- Booking will be on a first-come-first serve bases.
- When making a booking, users must fill in the form provided for booking schedule.
- Only employees are allowed to transact the booking for AVR use.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Use of the AVR other than the purpose applied for is not allowed.
- No decorations are allowed at the projection wall.
- At least fifty (50) persons can avail the use of the AVR.
- Users who fail to turn up after 30 minutes of the appointed time may lose the booking if another eligible user is waiting.
- After the booked schedule, users are required to leave the AVR and return the loaned materials (if any) to the Service Counter.
- Observe cleanliness all the time.
For inquiries on the use of audio-visual room, please contact the MSUN extension Division office: 09777528062; 09997416069