- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
- MSU at Naawan signs MOA with LGU Lugait for Tilapia Production demo project
- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
Inception meeting for the NanoCORE Lab of MSU at Naawan, first IDP project of DOST PCIEERD
by Giame Mercado-Solde | September 05, 2022
Mindanao State University at Naawan is yet again to set out a project titled “The Establishment of nanoCORE Lab: Computational Nanotechnology Laboratory”, the first project funded by DOST Philippine Council for Industry, Energy, and Emerging Technology Research and Development (DOST PCIEERD) under its Institution Development Program. The IDP aims to strengthen the capability of institutions to undertake research in S&T fields in PCIEERD priority areas. It also provides support for equipment acquisition and upgrading of laboratory resources.
On September 5, 2022, Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa together with the project leader Dr. Rey Y. Capangpangan welcomed the following visitors from DOST PCIEERD for an inception meeting: (1) Ms. Glenda Dorcas T. Sacbibit (Supervising Science Research Specialist, HRIDD) (2) Ms. Eidel Quin T. Eda (Science Research Specialist II, HRIDD) (3) Engr. Rhenz John N. Baldos (Science Research Specialist I, HRIDD).
The main purpose of the project is to establish High Performance computing system in MSU Naawan, to support research projects in Computational Nanotechnology and other IT related studies. view gallery