- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
- MSU at Naawan signs MOA with LGU Lugait for Tilapia Production demo project
- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
by Giame Mercado-Solde | October 11, 2022
Mindanao State University at Naawan is one of the collaborators of the SMIDERM Project of De La Salle University together with Philippine Nuclear Research Institute, Polytechnic University of the Philippines Sta. Mesa, and Caraga State University.
On October 11, 2022, Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, together with the Presidents and heads of the mentioned institutions, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) at The Verdure, Henry Sy Hall, De La Salle University.
SMIDERM is a multi institutional, DOST PCHRD funded project on the development of a smart wound dressing from locally-sourced and indigenous materials. view gallery