- Project 2 of the NICER Program on Sea Cucumber bags Best Paper Award
- MSU at Naawan to assist DA BFAR 10 in the conduct of a feasibility study
- MOU signing for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology project
- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
by Giame Mercado-Solde | November 22, 2022
On November 22, 2022, the Provincial Agriculture Office of Misamis Oriental (PAGRO-Misamis Oriental) together with DOST PAG-ASA 10 visited MSU at Naawan for a Courtesy Call and Site Visitation of the possible location of the Automatic Weather Station (AWS).
The visit’s aim was to discuss the AWS turn-over and installation. PAGRO identified MSU at Naawan as one of the Agrometeorological Stations in Misamis Oriental to which they will provide the equipment and technical support on the installation for Research, Extension and Instruction purposes. The AWS will be installed in the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Environmental Sciences.
Present during the visit were Dir. Anthony R. Lucero, Weather Services Chief Mindanao PAGASA; PAGRO Representatives Engr. Evy Elago, Agriculturist Juliefe Buzarang, and Engr. Sheena Butac. The team was welcomed by Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa; VCRE Prof. Renoir Abrea, CAFES Dean Dr. Sonnie A. Vedra, and Selected Faculty members of the college. view gallery