- MSUN Officials bond over team building exercises in Gingoog City
- MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
- MSU System President, Dr. Habib W. Macaayong, Graces the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Fisheries Complex Building
- Chancellor Roa Inks Usufruct Agreement to Develop MSUN-RISE
- MSU Naawan joins the 1st National Higher Education Day Celebration
- MSUNaawan, making a meaningful difference, in collaboration with MSUN-FSTDI and LGU Naawan
- MSU Naawan celebrates 47th Founding Anniversary
- MSUN celebrated MSU @59th: Relentlessly Forging Ahead in the New Normal to Blaze New Paths for Quality Education
- MSUN Gears for Flexible Blended Learning
- CHED commends MSU Naawan for its “Bayanihan spirit”
MSUN Officials bond over team building exercises in Gingoog City
by jlav | December 29, 2021
Chancellor Elnor C. Roa brought together all the MSUN officials and heads of offices for team building exercises in Gingoog Hills Resort, Gingoog City on December 22-23, 2021.
These exercises emphasized the three important skills for teamwork and collaboration: trust, tolerance and self-awareness.
“Despite our busy schedules, I want everyone to enjoy and have fun while learning, unlearning and relearning the ways to collaborate in the most effective way.”—Chancellor Elnor C. Roa
Overall, the two-day team-building of the Mindanao State University at Naawan officials needs to be done to bring all section heads/officials together to encourage teamwork and collaboration. It seeks to improve collaborative communication and performance for all kinds of teams, and must clarify goals and step up to a higher level of communication, performance, and productivity. This also aims to boost MSUN officials’ morale and overall climate of the University.
The MSUN Officials/participants articulated their gratefulness for having such activity, which is in fact, first time for MSUN. view gallery