- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
- NOMCAARRD signs MOA with MSU at Naawan
- Extension Division conducts first Tilapia harvest at Balintad, Manticao Mis Or
- NFRDI and MSU at Naawan to implement aquaculture project in Western Visayas
- DOST Mis Or CEST Program to have collaboration with MSUN
- Balintad Farmers Association attains Financial Management Seminar from MSU at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan to venture on another international collaboration
- OSAA conducts Pre Employment Seminar to Graduating Class of 2022
NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
by Giame Mercado-Solde | August 02, 2022
Dr. Casiano H. Choresca and Ms. Celestina Q. Jumawan of the National Fisheries Research and Development Institute (NFRDI) - Brackishwater Fisheries Research and Development Center visited Mindanao State University at Naawan on August 2, 2022.
The visit is in line with the MOA signing of the project ”Promotion of breeding and farming technologies of commercially important freshwater fishes in Western Visayas for the increased aquaculture production” that the university will co- implement together with NFRDI as represented by Dr. Fiona L. Pedroso.
Together with Dr. Choresca and Ms. Jumawan are project staff of the institute who are alumni of the university. view gallery