- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
- NOMCAARRD signs MOA with MSU at Naawan
- Extension Division conducts first Tilapia harvest at Balintad, Manticao Mis Or
- NFRDI and MSU at Naawan to implement aquaculture project in Western Visayas
- DOST Mis Or CEST Program to have collaboration with MSUN
- Balintad Farmers Association attains Financial Management Seminar from MSU at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan to venture on another international collaboration
- OSAA conducts Pre Employment Seminar to Graduating Class of 2022
Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
by Giame Mercado-Solde | August 01, 2022
Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales, MSU at Naawan Director for Research, is one of the professional and expert lecturers of the summer course on Tropical Sea Farming and Integrated Coastal Management .
The Summer Course on Tropical Sea Farming and Integrated Coastal Management is hosted by Center for Coastal and Marine Resources Studies (CCMRS) IPB University at Bogor, West Java, Indonesia and will run from August 1-10, 2022.
The lectures are hybrid—having in-person participants and online participants from China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, East Timor, and the Philippines, including MSU at Naawan students.
Summer course participants are undergraduate students enrolled in the second to fourth year as an undergraduate student who are representatives from cross-disciplines of Marine Science, Fisheries, and Aquaculture. After the 10-day summer course, aside from getting lectures and discussions from professionals and experts, participants will also have learning materials, certificates, and 3-unit credit earning. view gallery